- Pure Are my motives pure? Are my thoughts/words holy?
- Right Is this proper and appropriate?
- Excellent Is it of the highest quality? Is is the best or just adequate?
- Praisworthy Am I proud of the way I am speaking?
- Lovely Does it mirror the beauty and gentleness of Jesus?
- Admirable Is it worthy of being respected and admired?
- Noble Does it demonstrate my position as a child of the KING?
- True Does is agree with the Bible's evaluation of the situation?
After being shaken through this filter, the words that remain are seeds we want to
This is the litmus test for my life. I want to evaluate everything I do based on Philippians 4:8. Can you see why? What a great way to know the will of God in every situation! That's my challenge to you today. I love you, my sisters and brothers in Jesus. I pray this is a challenge to your spiritual walk and will encourage you to draw nearer to your Savior.