Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Oh, How I Love Thee...

......Okay, that's where I'll start. I dont' know what it is about .....that I love so much, but I just do.....I think I am going to become know as the ......girl....I can't seem to leave a comment, type a post, or send an email without including.......Are ya pickin' up what I'm layin' down here?.......

I just figured I'd open with that little tidbit.

I love a lot of things. Here are a few FYI:

Oh, how I love my........

Electric Skillet. Do you have one of these monstrosities? It's big, it's bulky, but I go through on about every 18 months or so. I use it like a mad woman. It's great for frying eggs, makin' lots of pancakes, whippin' up stir fry, or grillin' cheese. It's a must have. I never use a frying pan on the stovetop--unless I wanna open up a can of "Madea" on someone.


Another love in my life is.......

Wallflowers. There's nothing like walking into my house and smelling Japanese Cherry Blossom. These are wonderful for creating the "illusion" that my home is actually clean.








This is a recommended staple for your home: Jumpsmart. My children have gotten so much use out of this. It's a great way to burn some fat while getting fat. I have strategically placed this little wonder right in front of the TV. Instead of couch potatoes, I'm raising hop potatoes! Sometimes, I don't know where I get this stuff. My head is a vast ocean of great one liners. And humble puddles.

My final obsession today is......

Aquage Working Spray. Oh, Oh, Oh it's magic! This fabulous stuff not only smells good, it's A-MAZING in it's ability to hold hairs in place. I don't leave home without it!

Okay, this isn't Oprah. People are not going to come walking up the sidewalks of your homes with these items wrapped in big red bows. I did not receive any kind of royalties for sharing the love. Although, I'm sure that would MORE than pay for a new refrigerator for our family:)??? Just wishin' and hopin' and dreamin' and prayin'.....doot da doot da doot doot....

What are some of your favorites? I'd love to hear......

6 comments:

Melissa Lee said...

I will mud wrestle you for that JumpSmart.

I'm clicking on the link to see more about it. And then I'll check eBay to see if I can get one for dirt cheap. Cuz that's what I'm about.

Melissa at Stretch Marks

gideonmommasita said...

...are a way of life for me as well. Josh totally didn't get it and I had to explain it to him. Thank for letting me feel a little smart today, I never have to explain anything to him. I'm all out of love for products at the moment.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

wishin and hopin and dreamin and prayin....love that. I am singin.

I love:

reading your blogs ( all of you gals)

Quality time with family and friends

Ooh la lift ( see my blog)

my kitten

Pampered Chef BAKING STONES!

Unknown said...

Dawn Simple Pleasures with Air Freshener Base.

http://www.epinions.com/content_402548559492#

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm going to google Jumpsmart right now to see where I can get one for my chubby boy.....that looks like FUN! :)

latree said...

lovely 'loves' of your life...