Wednesday, July 23, 2008

These Are Your Next American Idols



Dear Michael,


We miss you. Lala and Emmy are going a little bit crazy without you here to guide them. Bedtime just isn't the same without your prayers :) being included in our family time. I know you're NOT HOMESICK yet, which is just, well, it's........(sigh, sniffle) fine with me, I guess. The house just has a very incomplete feel without you here. Please don't forget us. We haven't forgotten you! We can't wait to see you in about 1 week, 5 days, 2 hours, 17 minutes, and 12 seconds.........


Love,


Mommy

5 comments:

Heather said...

Awwww...that's too cute!!

Lula! said...

They are DEFINITELY the next American Idols. For sure. They've got my vote.

Karen said...

Dear Mommy,
I love you too and I really do miss you (even though I tell you I dont) Thank you so much for letting me stay here for a while. I feel like such a big boy. I cant wait to see you in 12 days, 4 hours, 13 minutes and 79 seconds. (or whatever you said...) Tell my sisters that I miss them too (might have choked on that one a bit.....)
See you soon,
Your very well adjusted son,
Michael (or maybe just a friend trying to make you feel better...)

Karen said...

And by the way, NICE FRIDGE!! (does it work?????)

Breanne Vasquez said...

Too Cute and for sure they are the next AI!