Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Toddler Zone...




We have little aliens that came to visit us from a far off place. Their leader is a cat named Mixie. Pink is their signature color. Their language has a whiny tone and is sometimes laced with hints of grunting. They love to eat cheese and bananas. They treat these foods as though they were delicacies. I still have much to learn about the aliens. Others who have had contact with these strange creatures have told me I will never know everything.
Just when you think you have them figured out they leave.

6 comments:

gideonmommasita said...

So it's not just my aliens that grunt and whine? Fabulouso picture of the cat...the aliens are pretty cute in their matching garb!

Melissa said...

Thanks Em. So you've met this species? I figured so....we have that same hypnotic twitch!

Heather said...

Aliens are very curious in their ways. Whatever you do, just do NOT run out of cheese and bananas.

gideonmommasita said...

I loved the blue background and it surprised me to see one without all the cuteness about the sidebar categories. The green and brown is very retro. We went with a friend house hunting last night and some some authenticly retro stuff, that was funny.

Caroline said...

Oh, is that what that little person in my house is? Geesh, thank you, now I can rest and quit trying to figure that out. And he likes "chee" too. Go figure.

Caroline said...

I love the new look, btw. Very hip.