Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Can't Keep Silent


I am so excited about our Vacation Bible School! We are starting "Wave 3" on "Outrigger Island" tonight. Last night we had 4 children make decisions to follow Jesus! That's what this is all about! I am leading music, as I have for the past 3 years, and I absolutely love it! I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. I have an opportunity to share the gospel with 70+ students every night! I only pray the number of salvations increases as the week goes on! God is so awesome and I consider it an very undeserved privelege to serve Him!!!

1 comment:

Lula! said...

O-I, O-I'm living God's unshakable truth...

And don't even get me started on "Wiki Wiki," which is what our 2.5 year old calls this year's ABC offering. We have listened to the Outrigger Island music for the past 2 months. And we just finished Wave 2 tonight. I'm in the Tiki Snack Shack, but we still sing the songs all evening long, much to the delight and chagrin of the kids. My girls are having a blast!