Friday, September 5, 2008

Help Me Choose

We are getting ready to start a new Ladies Bible Study at church and I would love your input. We just finished "To Live Is Christ" By Beth Moore and I am really eager to do another one of her studies. I brought home 2 different studies to preview and I'm having trouble deciding which one to pick. I need your help. Have you been through either of these studies? Even if you haven't, have you heard anything about them? I'm leaning towards one, but something you say could very well change that. I'm sure we will eventually go through both.

The first study in on the book of Daniel: Lives of Integrity, Words of Prophecy

The second study on called Stepping Up: A Journey Through the Psalms of Ascent

I'm really looking forward to what you have to say! I appreciate your help.

9 comments:

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

Stepping up: A Journey throught the Psalms of Ascent. I think you should do that one.

Heather said...

I haven't done either of these, but I really don't think you can lose with a Beth Moore study; any of them would be a great choice.

Sorry I'm not much help.

Good luck with your choice. Keep us posted.

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

I think the Daniel one looks great.

Caroline said...

I did Stepping Up last year and it was AWESOME. It was the most challenging study of the three I'd done (To Live is Christ, Patriarchs, and Stepping Up), but it was what I needed at that time. I have never done Daniel, but I hear that its also good - and that it deals a lot more with linking Daniel to end-times prophecy. That would be cool too. My vote is for stepping up. In the videos for this one, she has Travis Cottrell (her worship leader) do a song for each session and that added so much to the study.

Kori said...

Oh Daniel is sooooo good. You all will love it. But the other one seems like it would be just as good.

Sorry if I'm not any help. I still love ya though.

4funboys said...

you can't go wrong with either one... but the Daniel one ROCKS.

Lula! said...

Do Stepping Up...and then tell me how good it is...

CroppinRobin said...

If I were in your bible study, I would want to do Daniel....
for what that is worth

Joy said...

Stepping Up. It's wonderful.