First you post the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks you possess.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
I, of course, think my life is kind of spectacular, hence my blog....:) However, not everything about me is hugely special. Here are some of the very mundane things you probably don't know about me.
- I go through a 15 pack of Extra Berry Pearadise gum in about 2 days.
- I always fall asleep on my left side wrapped completely around my goose-down body pillow.
- I call my husband "Schmoopie".
- I love Mexican food. I love it so much, I probably smell like enchiladas.
- I detest the sound of dripping water or water being wrung out. It literally sends chills through me.
- I'm obsessed with looking for blackheads! My husband doesn't like to walk around shirtless because he knows I'm probably on the hunt.
Okay, so there you have it. Six rather random, somewhat gross (re: #6), unspectacular things about moi. I am tagging some of you......here goes.....