Saturday, August 16, 2008

By Request...

Okay, so by your request, I'm post some more of our vacation pics. I have spent a good portion of this day doing nothing but reading Twilight. It's captivated me, slightly. I also spent my morning working on my Sunday School Lesson for church tomorrow. I am actually posting a portion of it in the morning. It was a really gooooood lesson. I am trying to keep to my promise to post a bible study of sorts once a week. Tomorrows is rather lengthy, but was very helpful for me.






So, without further ado......





Michael on the "Reel Bandit" with his Pipaw








Michael's first snorkeling trip to Sombrero Light








Grandma and the girl on their way to the boat dock





Emmy-Doodle







Safety First! These bathing suits work well for the girls!








Daddy and his Lala!



Stay tuned.....more to come......

5 comments:

Momto5 RachelJoy Photography said...

hey--nice to meet you! Im a florida blogger tooo :)


http://jacobandrachel.blogspot.com

MediMonsters said...

looks like yall had tons of fun!!

Laura Marchant said...

How fun! This would definitely be hubs dream vacation.

oº˚ Homeschool Mom˚ºo said...

I wish I was there -- Looks like so much fun -- soaking up the sun on the boat.

Caroline said...

Yay, vacation pictures! Sun, water, bathing suits capable of bringing the titanic up from the depths. What more could you ask for!