Thursday, June 5, 2008

A Day At The Spa

Okay, it wasn't me getting the facial. It was my blog. Don't you love my new background? Every so often, I get the fever for the flavor and spend an entire day neglecting my kids so I can get everything on my page just perfect. It's a sickness. Really. SITS hasn't encouraged wellness, either. I now not only spend hours primping my page, but spend equal, if not more amounts of time on other blogs. I do not recommend this to moms who actually want to have children who behave. Do I have a magnet in my buttocks? The chair at my PC sucks me in! Tomorrow will be a better day, I tell myself. I will only spend time blogging while my kids nap......or maybe also when they watch their favorite shows......I hate being bothered with things like, "Mommy, can you wipe my bottom?" I reply, "I know you're only 2 and can't reach the roll of TP, and your legs are getting tingly, but just a sec........." (Not really.....:))
Intervention! There is probably already some sort of new age, meditative, self-help group out there for those who need it......I'll let you know. I'm not ready to admit I have a problem.....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

With this new SITS site, I too have "magnets in my buttocks"! (love that).
I need to do some primping myself......

Lula! said...

OOOOOOhhhhh...your make-over is FABULOUS.

And I just now looked down at my toes and thought, "Y'all need a day at the spa, girlies." But I digress...

gideonmommasita said...

You are cracking me up! I wrote some comments this week but didn't post anything...Elise's but did get wiped though.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

There's no need for intervention...you are actually providing much needed therapy to those who visit your site...and a few hardy laughs....I never heard of a magnet for your butt.

lmrn_ny said...

Just stoppin' by...I swear I will blog more soon. Nice read!