Sunday, January 6, 2008

We're Back!

We had a wonderful time in Orlando with the O'Donnell Family. I am totally exhausted, but it was worth it. Robin is so resourceful. She can find free stuff really well. We did a lot of things without spending $$$. We even went inside Disney World for free! We didn't pay for parking or buses and our kids still felt like they got to see Disney! Lauren even got to see Cinderella's Horses! I will say that it will be a long time before I take my kids to a theme park again. Waiting in lines for over an hour is for the birds! Especially with a 2 year old. I'm glad we didn't pay for those tickets! Yeah, I said it.....free.....We did a time share schpeel thingy and they gave us tickets to Islands of Adventure at Universal. Also, Michael's dad works for Universal and he help the rest of our family get in for free.....I'm telling you, if you're travelling, call Robin first! I will set up a slideshow when I get all the pics. Robin and I have to email each other....TTFN!

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

We had a great time. We packed a lot into our short visit, especially with 5 kids!

Melissa said...

too right!