Sunday, July 1, 2007

T.G.I.R. (Thank Goodness It's Raining)




It's raining, it's pouring, the fat girl is blogging......... I love rainy days. I don't know if it's because I'm an indoor girl and I have an excuse to be inside and be lazy. Or is it that my kids seem to sleep longer when it's darker out. I just love the sound of rain coming down and how clean everything feels when you walk outside afterward.

My new colors are in commemoration of this special day of rain. Doesn't it just look kind of rainy and comfortingly gloomy on my page? I really like the look of it.

Well, my mom was here for a visit this weekend. We went to see Ratatouille yesterday. In my review, I would say, Ratapooey! I don't think I even laughed 3 times throughout the entire film. It was a big disappointment. The previews before the flop looked interesting, though.

I love to hear my husband preach. He makes me so proud to be his wife when I get to listen to him teach the Word of God. Today he talk about our freedom in Christ and how it parallels our freedom in America. One of the biggest differences is our freedom in America can be snatched out from under us at any time. My freedom in Christ is secure!!! Thank you Jesus!!! I am so thankful for the wonderful husband God has given me. He loves Jesus and he takes care of our family. I know that's not something all women can claim about their spouses. God has been so good to me.

Our youth went on a scavenger hunt on Friday. Here are some pics from our awesome excursion. We had a blast!!! .......Melissa

4 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

Ratapooey...huh? I'll not bother...until it comes out on DVD.
Like the blue....

Anonymous said...

We (my whole family) loved Ratatouille! Oh well, we can certainly like different things! I'm enjoying your blogs, nice to know how you are...Leslie

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm glad I didn't waste my money on that movie - thanks that was a close call. :) I love the pics from friday night and I can't wait to go again!!!

Anonymous said...

I've decided to be Famous Amos now :)