Friday, May 9, 2008

No More Littering




Okay, our poor outside kitty has had enough. She delivered her 3rd litter of kittens a few weeks ago. We are going to get her fixed as soon as she is done nursing this batch. They are so cute. She had four this time. That's the most she has ever had. The kids have enjoyed playing with them since Joey(the mama) moved them up to deck. Emmy is like a bull in a china shop! She doesn't hold them properly, so we have to keep her away from them. The kids have named them. We have Rose(light orange), Tiger (darker orange), Batman (gray striped), and Patches (the calico). We are reserving the Calico kitten, but the rest are up for grabs. If anyone would like to adopt a cute fuzzy little ball of energy, let me know!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you deliver???

lmrn_ny said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'll blog more one of these days....

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I just LOVE Batman..the one that looks like he has a dirty nose. I just LOVE THAT FACE. They are so cute. I would love one...but fear my Kitten would not agree. Oh well...will pray you find good homes for all the ones you cannot keep.

Anonymous said...

We want Batman! Tigger needs a buddy!

Melissa said...

Nopers, Hannah....We're keeping Batman. He's the sweetest. Actually, we don't know if it's he or she. Loves to snuggle.

Dee Dee's Diary said...

I thought you were keeping the calico? I was referring to the striped "dirty" nose.
What is his/her name?