Monday, September 10, 2007

Pain In The Neck

I hate it when I wake up and have a crick in my neck. Today was that day. It was so bad I had to ask Eric to stay home from work and take care of the kids. I literally couldn't move! I got up at 11:15 a.m. this morning. Once I started moving around it loosened up a bit. Can I just tell you, it is so frustrating to not be able to turn my neck! It's amazing how much I take my complete mobility for granted.
Eric was so wonderful today. He didn't question or complain once. He just let me relax. I did get up and make lunch for the girls and us. Mrs. Sylvia, Eric's ministry assistant, brought us dinner. I love being a part of a church family. It's so awesome to know people are looking out for you. I feel so blessed to know that people care.
Well, I'm off to bed. I'm praying tomorrow is a better day. No cricks, please Lord!

No comments: