Thursday, September 6, 2007

My Horse Girl


Many of you already know that Lauren, my oldest girl, is obsessed with horses. It's really a fever of sorts. Although, fevers fade over time and this is growing stronger everyday. I have visions that one day we will probably own a horse, though where we will put it remains to be seen. Today I decided to look for some bedding for her online with a horse theme. Little did I know what I would stumble upon. I'm sure if you know anything about horses, you know there is a whole alternate universe, if you will, that exists for horse lovers. There is something in the genetic makeup of an individual that is obsessed with the equine species. If you don't believe me, google the word horses!
I came across a video today about Patches The Horse that Lauren thought was really funny. Click on the name to view it.

I have a feeling this Christmas, most of my shopping for Lauren will be online. It's easier to find horse-themed items on the internet than shopping by foot.

Well, I must trot to the kitchen and and giddyup on dinner.......:)

2 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

love the sidebar photo...that off the shoulder look is so funny!

gideonmommasita said...

Target had a great horse girl theme not too long ago, they might show up somewhere discounted.