Monday, August 27, 2007

Michaels and Secadas

It must be something with the name Michael and Secadas. A few short years ago, probably at least a decade, we were dining fine at Dixie Crossroads with the O'Donnell's. My future husband got up to go potty and came back to the table. He brought a secada in with him and showed it to Mike! I should have known right then that I should rethink our engagement! Who does that? Well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree (see slideshow). Michael had so much fun with this stupid, nasty bug. It curiously terrified Lauren. Emily tried to kiss it. I told Eric if he came near me with it, I was packing my bags!
Get a load of this.......

4 comments:

CroppinRobin said...

i remember that day very well! don't think i'll ever forget that. actually, the nice family seated next to use probably won't forget it either.
loved, loved, loved the little flittering bugs on the slideshow!
are you addicted to the slideshow?
p.s. i tried to call you back, but only got your answering machine

gideonmommasita said...

Stupendous Slideshow again, I need to drink some coffee tonight so I can check out how to make my own after all the school work and dishes etc.

Josh said...

Great pictures! It's interesting to see how kids react to different things. The other night, Elise, who's fearless, screamed for me, terrifed and shaking over a bug crawling across the floor.

lmrn_ny said...

Ohmy...I'd have RUN!! That is one creepy looking bug. -Leslie